NCAA Tournament Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Wonders if TB has a regional final matchup of U-dub and Gonzaga...*

ScubaTexan:
*Wonders if TB has a regional final matchup of U-dub and Gonzaga...*

Nah, nobody east of Washington would even watch that game and we wouldn't get any respect if we won. I want as many ACC teams as possible. Bring on Georgia Tech and Wake Forest. Maybe people will start to take Washington seriously after we down a couple of them.

-Eric

TostitoBandito:
Nah, nobody east of Washington would even watch that game and we wouldn't get any respect if we won. I want as many ACC teams as possible. Bring on Georgia Tech and Wake Forest. Maybe people will start to take Washington seriously after we down a couple of them.

-Eric

GT, probably....however I will be very suprised if they can beat WF...

Of course, in this tournament anything can happen!! That's why I love it!!!

It is one of the few times a year I actually set up a small TV in my office!! :)

is there something wrong with me that I can't login?

Shouldn't be, Sue. Remember, the log in is scubaboard (all small letters), and the password is stlouis (also all small letters).

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh. . .
I entered 10 instead of 100 for the tie on the pool board and I can't change it. :banghead:

That will teach me to pay closer attention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom