NCAA Tournament Pick'Em Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
OK, I've got the NCAA Tournament Pick'Em Pool set, so all we need now is players. You will need a Yahoo ID, if you don't already have one. Here are the particulars:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

ID number: 11717
Group Name: Scubaboard
Password: indy

The brackets will be released next Sunday night, so you can begin filling in your brackets then. Good luck and have fun!

You know I'm all over this one!

GO DUKE & CAROLINA! Can I do that? Be a Duke and Carolina fan? :11:

suthnbelle:
You know I'm all over this one!

GO DUKE & CAROLINA! Can I do that? Be a Duke and Carolina fan? :11:

LOL....I suppose so. You can't lose that way, right?

Yeah but you know a real Carolina or Duke fan can't pull for both. I've been a Carolina fan forever; however, Duke has been an awesome team to watch this year.

OK, the brackets are all set -- now, all we need are some players. The last time I looked, me and suthnbelle were the only two entered. Entries must be in by the tipoff of the first game on Thursday (the play-in game does not count). Good luck, everyone! :D

Well, I just lost one of my Final Four teams... :frown:

So far I have had a couple of upsets but my brackets still look pretty good. I wasnot expecting Montana to beat Nevada and Alabama to beat Marquette, Although I am an Alabama fan I was just being realistic. I tell you what the Tenn Wintrop game was very close and almost caused an upset. Anyway so far so good.

I couldn't believe Northwestern State beat Iowa! Iowa was the Final Four team I lost...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom