Navy seal equipmet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey Shaun,

Thats soo funny, that you mentioned me keeping there Rhib. Sadly, i had to leave the middle east, and those awesome little fast crazy rhibs. They are so freaking awesome,
with 13 guys on, tanks, weights, all our gear loaded that little boat can fly.
I truly do miss, those long nights and early mornings onboard our rhib. spent 2 1/2 years in the Middle east out of the 4 years in. I just got out last Aug.

Spoon:
sorry to be ignorant but whats a rhib?

Ridged Hull Inflatable Boat

seaboyforever:
hey Shaun,

Thats soo funny, that you mentioned me keeping there Rhib. Sadly, i had to leave the middle east, and those awesome little fast crazy rhibs. They are so freaking awesome,
with 13 guys on, tanks, weights, all our gear loaded that little boat can fly.
I truly do miss, those long nights and early mornings onboard our rhib. spent 2 1/2 years in the Middle east out of the 4 years in. I just got out last Aug.
I got to spend a day out on a 9m SF RIB with twin 300s. Yes, they do fly, but it sure hurts when they come down.

Daryl Morse:
I got to spend a day out on a 9m SF RIB with twin 300s. Yes, they do fly, but it sure hurts when they come down.

If you happen to be sitting when one comes down they will definately put a kink in your back that can last for YEARS

Hey Seaboy - Well Dang - I was hoping to pick one up from ya! I believe they have contracted those back out - not sure how they can make them better

Shaun

Poseidon8118:
SEA...AIR...and...Land = SEAL

Basic Underwater Demolitions = BUDS training

The Discovery Channel has a great video on BUDS Class 234...It takes you through each evolution (test) from day one to graduation...Out of 83 men only 17 graduate.

The grad rate fot the Air Force Para-jumper school is even less.
This is of course very general, but the main specialities of the special forces are:
Green Berets - Languages
Navey Seals - Demolition
Parajumpers - Extraction

Unfortunatly I never had the distinction to serve in the armed forces. If I had it to do over I would try for CG Rescue Swimmer, That looks like fun.
Hindsight is always 20/20
Chris

Poseidon8118:
SEA...AIR...and...Land = SEAL

Basic Underwater Demolitions = BUDS training

The Discovery Channel has a great video on BUDS Class 234...It takes you through each evolution (test) from day one to graduation...Out of 83 men only 17 graduate...It's wild to see some make it past hell week only to mess it up in basic scuba...you would think that all who test would be at least comfortable in water!

I have a 6-CD set of that documentary?

anyone wants a copy? heeheehee (ooh, im gonna get a kick in the butt for this)
:-D :-D

Back
Top Bottom