Navarre area dive op recommendations needed please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasasquatch

Registered
Reaction score
I am staying at Navarre Beach Oct 1st - 4th. I’m looking for a good dive op that can get me on some offshore dives the 2nd and 3rd. I’m really wanting to do some lionfish spearing. Who do you all recommend in that area? Thanks in advance!

You picked a nice time of year to visit here.

The closest dive shop is Shark Quest, it's about 15 mins west of Navarre on HWY 98. I have bought gear there and get tanks filled there but I have never been out on their boat. I think they said they do lionfish trips but I'm not sure where they leave from. There are no boats that leave directly from Navarre.

The closest boats are on Pensacola Beach to the West and Destin to the East.

If you go East, Scuba Quest in Destin is pretty good, and West I'd go with MBT in Pensacola. I think both shops can setup lionfish charters.

Good luck.

You picked a nice time of year to visit here.

The closest dive shop is Shark Quest, it's about 15 mins west of Navarre on HWY 98. I have bought gear there and get tanks filled there but I have never been out on their boat. I think they said they do lionfish trips but I'm not sure where they leave from. There are no boats that leave directly from Navarre.

The closest boats are on Pensacola Beach to the West and Destin to the East.

If you go East, Scuba Quest in Destin is pretty good, and West I'd go with MBT in Pensacola. I think both shops can setup lionfish charters.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply! I talked to someone at shark quest. I might get on their list.

Good luck. Enjoy your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom