National Geographic - The Rescue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can nominate a whole listing of ScubaBoard supporters whose gibberish boot-licking may make you feel inclined to jump down and ride them into the ground. But let me remind you that course of action may get you top billing in the Hall of Shame. Egos are frail and reputations are subject to the limits of peer expectation. So resist the temptation toward premature ejaculation and provide the virtues of predication—formulate the argument.

The verbose has spoken.

I can nominate a whole listing of ScubaBoard supporters whose gibberish boot-licking may make you feel inclined to jump down and ride them into the ground. But let me remind you that course of action may get you top billing in the Hall of Shame. Egos are frail and reputations are subject to the limits of peer expectation. So resist the temptation toward premature ejaculation and provide the virtues of predication—formulate the argument.

The verbose has spoken.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturitions are to me,

As plurdled gabbleblotchits,

On a lurgid bee,

That mordiously hath blurted out,

Its earted jurtles,

Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. :pinkdolphin: :pinkdolphin:

:like:

'Figured the bot would like Vogon Poetry.
1653087701268.png

Vogon Poetry

Back
Top Bottom