Nasugbu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khasell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Guys
Going to Anilao for a few days and then thinking of heading to Nasugbu. Worth a few dives or not? Would love to hear your views. What are good places to stay?
Kerry

Maya-Maya Resort.
The dive at Fortune Island was not very good.
Two deep wrecks: MV Coral Island(65-72m)(very good) and Princess of the Orient(105m+)(too deep for me).

Hi Centrals, thanks for sending me the link to the National Geo clip Wreck detectives on the USS FLIER, great expedition and an incredulous find that solved the mystery and added closure to the families and friends. I just noticed this post of yours on Nasugbu, I dove the MV Coral Island (fantastic dive)there many years ago when Maya Maya still had a dive shop, is it still open, I'm not sure? Anyhow, if your interested I have a good friend who has good GPS coordinates to another sweet WWII wreck in the vicinity in about 45-50M range, if your interested pm me. Always wanted to go back there and put a trip together. Perhaps next season.
Regards,
Steve

Anyhow, if your interested I have a good friend who has good GPS coordinates to another sweet WWII wreck in the vicinity in about 45-50M range, if your interested pm me. Always wanted to go back there and put a trip together. Perhaps next season.
Regards,
Steve
The dive shop at the resort was closed when we were there few yrs back.
As for your suggestion....we can talk about it when I came up to Subic in Oct.
Regards,
Centrals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom