Nassau Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donostler

Registered
Reaction score
A couple of friends and I have chartered a private dive boat in Nassau with an outfit called Custom Aquatics. Has anyone done any diving with them? Since we can pretty much go anywhere...any suggestion on dive sites or surface intervals? We are going to be in Nassau Jan 12-15th....thanks!

Don :chillin6:

Have fun. We dove the blue hole while passing by it on our liveaboard and while it was a cool dive it wasn't a great dive. I'm sure there are plenty of better places to dive there.

We did locate the cav ern in the hole and that wasn't so easy as vis was maybe 25 feet in the hole.

Al Mialkovsky:
Have fun. We dove the blue hole while passing by it on our liveaboard and while it was a cool dive it wasn't a great dive. I'm sure there are plenty of better places to dive there.

We did locate the cav ern in the hole and that wasn't so easy as vis was maybe 25 feet in the hole.
Thanks for the advise. I heard that Tongue of the Ocean is a good place also. I'm off today on my trip....I'll let ya'll know how it was when I get back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom