Nanight lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With what you have, the connector itself is not pressure rated, and instead the cap with o-ring is required to protect it. Also, if the socket does get water ingress, especially salt water, it's all but impossible to clean any residue.

With 2.0, the connector on the cannister is rated, it does not require a cap with an o-ring to seal it, and there are no cavities to collect residue.

I'd love to upgrade my Nanights to have this charging point, but they have no charge port at all - I gotsta open the canister, disconnect the battery and charge the old fashioned way. Not sure if its possible to retro fit a charge port onto mine

We can upgrade your light, but we need to take it in to do the upgrade. See if you can find any reasonable shipping service.

Shipping costs seems a bit excessive to the US. Can be part of the fact all packages are packages at the moment and no real flat-ware is existing anymore (due to new custom regulations since last year)

I have no idea what they are charging from Sweden towards The Netherlands, but a package from the Netherlands towards the US with track and trace is almost E30/35USD at the moment.
A small letterbox package, (no track and trace possible) is E11/13.5USD.

1. We are going to ship a bunch of these to our US distributor. This will reduce the shipping costs considerably. They should be able to help you with installation as well: info@saltblue.com.
2. There was previously an error with the shipping weight for this item on our website. It should now qualify for a bit lower shipping.

1. We are going to ship a bunch of these to our US distributor. This will reduce the shipping costs considerably. They should be able to help you with installation as well: info@saltblue.com.
2. There was previously an error with the shipping weight for this item on our website. It should now qualify for a bit lower shipping.

Any update on this?

I can't get any responses from Saltblue. I checked your website. It's still $25 for the part and $25 for shipping.

I don't mind paying, but I think I should at least get a small break on a new charge port, since the old style is defective..... I haven't even had the light a year.

Any update on this?

I can't get any responses from Saltblue. I checked your website. It's still $25 for the part and $25 for shipping.

I don't mind paying, but I think I should at least get a small break on a new charge port, since the old style is defective..... I haven't even had the light a year.

PM me your email, and I'll make sure Saltblue responds.

Got my Nanight Tech 2 delivered on Saturday, isn't that just dandy, the afternoon after the weekend's dive (typical of my luck). I have to say the build quality looks awesome, it's bright on the surface and cannot wait to get this guy in the water this coming weekend, obviously it just turned into a night dive without question.
I've had some confusion over the makeup of the unit I've bought from a supplier and bought additional lenses from the Nanight online store, the service was quick however the communication lagged a little to begin with but my inquiries was dealt with super fast and I got the lenses delivered today without a problem, happy days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom