Name your best or favorite wreck dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray Of Hope, Nassau, Bahamas. 70 feet. that much viz, and tons of sharks...awsome wreck, simple but awsome.

tom yerian:
I would have to say the "USS WILKSBARRE-250", "USS KENDRICK-320'' "CURB-190''. These are the ones that I really loved, especially the WB!
Capt Tom

ditto on the wilks!!!......best ever!!

Tobagoman:
I have to agree with AquaRock, the 1867 wreck of the steamer HMS Rhone off of Salt Island in the Virgin Islands is fantastic. Everytime I approach the open hatch where Jaqueline Bissett swam out of in the transparent t-shirt in the movie "The Deep" it brings me a smile of remembrance. It's also a picturesque wreck with plenty of marine life and great relief.

I have spent a lot of time in the BVI's and have about 50 dives on the Rhone.
I love it. Diving the Rhone to me feels like coming home.
Once in August diving the day after a tropical storm, I found a saucer. I was really tempted to keep it. I buried it in the sand under the bow sprit.

Chris

City of Salisbury in the Boston Harbor and i never been but i heard the Romance and the Kiowa are pretty nice too.

the 26mtr and 36mtr WW1 J class subs off Portsea in Victoria, Australia. Always awesome dives.

the Emperor, lies off the canoe rocks,eastern Isle Royale, lake superior. lies from 30 to 175 feet, in june the water was 38d the thing is 525 feet long and 56 wide at one point you can swim under the inteced hull, sank 1947 still has paper in crews quarters

Back
Top Bottom