Name this O-Ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Problem is, I don't want to buy bulk o-rings just to get a pile of the wrong size.
Chemical Resistant High Heat Metric FKM O-Rings

You can get smaller quantities from here but it's still going to be $5 to $10 for shipping the smallest amount.

Measure the ring you have (it's most likely a metric size) and then order one size smaller and one size bigger as well as the size that you think you need.

Print the first page (as most scuba o-rings are on the first page) of the master o-ring chart at 100% scale. Then slide your o-ring over it until you find the right size.

Support/Manuals

That chart is very helpful when you're trying to match standard sizes, but he already knows it's between 010 and 011 so it's not going to be on that chart.

Thanks everyone.
I was really hopping someone else had already done this and had it written down. I guess I'll be doing it the hard way. I'll post when I figure it out.

Edit: typo

How about this. PM me your snail mail address and I'll send a -903 If it does not work, move on to something else.

In the meantime, take some measurements.

How about this. PM me your snail mail address and I'll send a -903 If it does not work, move on to something else.

In the meantime, take some measurements.

Much appreciated, I just ordered a Micrometer set as this is not the first time I have found my self needing it.

Look closer, I think it’s Betty.
You mean like, "Betty don't find it?"

Much appreciated, I just ordered a Micrometer set as this is not the first time I have found my self needing it.

OK. It's in the mail along with a small assortment. I hope Betty Dont is surprised by Y. Hedid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom