Name this O-Ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J-Vo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need to know the size of this O-Ring for XS 90 swivel. In the pic I have placed the old one between a 010 and a 011 for reference. I have several regulators apart at the moment pending this O-Ring, I think I have just always had them in my random box but....

Thanks in advance,

PXL_20210424_150016184~2.jpg

Hard to say without measuring it but I suspect it's metric something like a 11x1 or 11x1.5mm

If the i.d. is the same as the -011 it is most likely a -903

I believe they use the same o-ring for their EZ QD hose adapter. IIRC its metric. I've also come across a few LP inflator hoses which use that size as well, instead of the standard 2-011

I think you are all wrong. I checked my Oring box and the compartment between -010 and -011 was labeled "Kevin."

Seriously, It looks thinner than -903. My guess would be 1mm CS 7.5mm ID, but you definitely should check that Oring with a caliper before you buy a replacement.

I think you are all wrong. I checked my Oring box and the compartment between -010 and -011 was labeled "Kevin."

Seriously, It looks thinner than -903. My guess would be 1mm CS 7.5mm ID, but you definitely should check that Oring with a caliper before you buy a replacement.
Check this catalogue Catalogue - Premium O-rings Provider for Scuba Diving
There are many orings betwine 010 and 011 size.

Problem is, I don't want to buy bulk o-rings just to get a pile of the wrong size.

Print the first page (as most scuba o-rings are on the first page) of the master o-ring chart at 100% scale. Then slide your o-ring over it until you find the right size.

Support/Manuals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom