Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freds@Aquanauts:
Backdraft

"Those of you I find lacking will quit. And those of you who refuse to quit will have a training accident. This base suffers three training accidents a year. Unfortunate accidents that I will not hesitate to repeat if you cross me"

Freds :coffee:

Basic

Anything else, mom? You want me to mow the lawn? Forgot, New York, No grass.

HAHA! Hackers.

Until you are able to commit a simple act of terror, I strongly advise you to avoid anything as complex as murder.

7 Year itch

He exists in a world beyond your world. What we only fantasize, he does. He lives a life where nothing is beyond him. But you know what? It's all a facade. For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys... he's a driven, unflinching, calculating machine. He takes what he wants, when he wants... and disappears

Swordfsh

"This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first. "

Freds :coffee:

the last boy scout

I just want my old job back and my old life. Oh and two weeks paid vacation for all the workers in the quarry, an annual cost-of-living increase, and those little packets of ketchup in the lunch room.

Te He - The flintstones.

That's all I have to say about that.

Forest Gump

If I was half as ugly as you I'd be a poster-boy for a prophylactic.

Mission Impossible

You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha

mission impossible

You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. Ha, ha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom