Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beneath this glassy surface, a world of gliding monsters!

sweet!

this is a tougher one (i think)

The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.

H2Andy:
sweet!

The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.

Taxi Driver

H2Andy:
sweet!

Taxi Driver?

"Some sell, some buy, and only we know why! The wrapper's more important then the price! Important decisions are made each day, much too important for the plain folk to make. They're always in a bind, so we're here to help them make up their mind!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Andy
sweet!

Taxi Driver

Deep blue sea

Dolphins. They think they're so cute. Oh, look at me, I'm a flippy little dolphin, let me flip for you.

Finding Nemo

Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we *********' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole ********** family.

kallardnyc:
Finding Nemo

Why? Don't we make ya laugh? Aren't we *********' funny? You best come up with an answer, cos I'm gonna come back here and check on you and your momma and if you ain't got a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole ********** family.

The Devils Rejects.

Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this?

The Lion King

Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells

mauigal:
The Lion King

Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells

Casablanca

Six bucks and my right nut says we're not landing in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom