Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece"

H2Andy:
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"you're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece"
Full Metal Jacket

And I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor flushing, low life, snake lickin, dirt eating, imbread, over stuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, d*ckless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey sh** he is.Halleljiua, Holy sh**, where's the tylenol?:jump3:

Christmas Vacation.

You Lose, you get nothing, good day sir!

kallardnyc:

The fifth element?

"Racing is life; anything that happens before or after, is just waiting."

I apply this to diving as well. :)

Le Mans.

"Why dont you give me half the money you were gonna bet then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day."

Deuces:
"Why dont you give me half the money you were gonna bet then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day."

Vegas Vacation... that's such a great line heh.

"Economics must not dictate situations which are obviously religious."

THX 1138

Variety's the spice of life. I like a wide selection. Sometimes I'm in the mood for nasty close-ups, sometimes I like them arty and air-brushed. Sometimes it's a spread brown-eye kind of night, sometimes it's girl-on-girl time. Sometimes a steamy letter will do it, sometimes -- not often, but sometimes -- I like the idea of a chick with a horse.

kallardnyc:
Variety's the spice of life. I like a wide selection. Sometimes I'm in the mood for nasty close-ups, sometimes I like them arty and air-brushed. Sometimes it's a spread brown-eye kind of night, sometimes it's girl-on-girl time. Sometimes a steamy letter will do it, sometimes -- not often, but sometimes -- I like the idea of a chick with a horse.
Chasing Amy

(...and I'd bet that "I've gone fishing" has been in a lot more than two movies.)

The Sea Monkey has my wallet.... Yes. I'm a natural Blue.

Finding Nemo

"17 year olds these days are crazy, their up for anything, they even like it when you go azz to mouth!"

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

kallardnyc:
Christmas Vacation.

"No, we're not homosexuals...but we ARE willing to learn!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom