Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Courtesy of my brother (the one with the powerboat):

What movie had the line in it "put your G*d Da*n head down" when an old woman was flying a biplane through a field and a man was sitting in front of her?

He says he recalls this scene and line, but not what movie it is from. He wants to get the DVD once he finds the title.

Not a clue, you have stumped us all

That really wasn't my intent. I really want to figure out what movie that came from.I can picture the scene, but can't figure out what movie it was from. I need help and figured someone on SB might know.

Since nobody knows that one (not even the poster), here's a new one:

"When you extend your tongues you are saying to your enemies, 'I am going to eat you'...

Taniwha:
Since nobody knows that one (not even the poster), here's a new one:

"When you extend your tongues you are saying to your enemies, 'I am going to eat you'...

Is that Whale Rider?

How about this one:

I think I just filled the cup!

Need a hint?

The main actors were in "Clerks."

Either mallrats, or chasing amy?

"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like"

Tanked2.0:

It was actually from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Tanked2.0:

"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like"

Interview With a Vampire

"It's a walk-off!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom