Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airplane!

aw crap, too late.

Trinigordo:
Airplane
=======

Do I have to kill you? What if I was just to kick the ever-lovin' **** out of you
My Cousin Vinny

TK421, Why aren’t you at your post?

xiSkiGuy:
My Cousin Vinny

TK421, Why aren’t you at your post?

Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope

Here's a long one:

Whats a Panama?
Its a navy thing.
I didn't know you were in Panama.
We weren't in Panama, we were in Nicaragua.
So why do you call it a Panama.
Because we thought we were in Panama!

Sahara

Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

The Breakfast Club

----------------------------

Shouldn't you be holding the crucifix? It is THE prop for martyrs!

The Birdcage. (great movie)

I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.

Too easy Dirty Harry
================
I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school; the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy

Trinigordo:
Too easy Dirty Harry
================
I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school; the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy
Clueless

I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister.

WAY TOO EASY, THAT MOVIE IS INCREDIBLE
FULL METAL JACKET
====================

Well, you call those useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkeys and you tell them you're gonna be an hour late

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom