Name That Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Temple of Doom:
I suppose it's apropos: "All right! Guzzle the whole works, and I hope it gives ya cobby wobbles, that's what!"

101 Dalmations

"Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away. "

monty python and the whole grail. the "mud" scene with king arthur and the peasants. "help help, I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!"
"Excuse me old woman"
"mmmaaannnn"
"excuse me?"
"im not an old woman, im a man. my name is dennis"
"oh im sorry, you looked like an old woman from behind, i didnt know your name was dennis..."
"well you didnt bother to ask, did you? who are you anyway?"
"i am arthur, king of the britons."
<third person> "king?! i didnt vote for ya"
"of course not! im the king, you can't vote for kings"

ok, im done, i promise.
i have most of the movie memorized. actually. probably all of it.

ok...let see.

"aw damn. somebodies going to have to go back and get a whole **** load of dimes!"

Scubastud16:
ok...let see.

"aw damn. somebodies going to have to go back and get a whole **** load of dimes!"

Blazing Saddles (again).

"Made it ma. Top of the world!"

"Made it ma. Top of the world!"[/QUOTE]

White Heat

Now, are either of you homosexuals?
You mean like flaming? Or part time?
Well, it's a question we have to ask of all our new recruits.
No we're not homosexuals, but we are willing to learn.

Trubl1096:
Heartbreak Ridge

Greetings, professor Falken.

"War Games"

"The three cardinal trapezoidal formations, hereto made orientable in our diagram by connecting the various points h-i-g-k, p-e-g-q and l-m-n-o, creating our geometric configuration, which have no properties- but with location- are equal to the described triangle c-a-b quintuplicated. Therefore, it is also the five triangle composing the aforementioned n-i-g-h each are equal to the triangle c-a-b in this geometric concept!

Therefore, in a like manner, the geometric metaphors can derive a repeated vectoral sum. This was your assignment. And I would like to see that assignment”

yeah but ... where's your quote??

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom