Nalight - What's the verdict?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious about that too....And what makes this one worth 3 times the money other than a few more lumen on high beam.

52" (130 cm) cord with a 90° angle wire connection from lid to light head allows for sidemount routing.

6500 Kelvin Color

Level 5 - 4770 Lumen
Level 4 - 2915 Lumen
Level 3 - 1325 Lumen
Level 2 - 265 Lumen
Level 1 - 100 Lumen

Rotary magnetic on/off switch

External charging

Powered by a 5.2aH (57.5wH) Li-Ion battery pack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

serious ???? LOL

I don’t have one of the Nanight lights, but I do have one of their heating canisters, and the design + build quality + customer service is excellent. If I were in the market for a small primary canister light, I’d definitely consider the Tech 2.
I was just about to ask if anyone had bought the canister for heat.
Did you get on the island or import?

I was just about to ask if anyone had bought the canister for heat.
Did you get on the island or import?
I bought it on clearance from a UK dive store back when the £ was taking a nosedive (thanks Liz Truss!).

No idea where I’d get it serviced if I needed, but Nanight appears to sell a lot of spare parts, and the customer service line is very responsive, so all good as far as I’m concerned.

I bought it on clearance from a UK dive store back when the £ was taking a nosedive (thanks Liz Truss!).

No idea where I’d get it serviced if I needed, but Nanight appears to sell a lot of spare parts, and the customer service line is very responsive, so all good as far as I’m concerned.
Oh nice, you must’ve got a steal of a deal then.
I just checked and Ocean Equipment in Powell River is a distributor so looks promising. I might be investing 😛

Back
Top Bottom