naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Playing Devil's Advocate here; if Army MP's were providing security in a civilian port, as the OP claimed, and security were inspecting ships below the waterline, as I observed in San Pedro last year, is it possible some of the MP's were scuba trained to perform similar inspections?

Granted, like most of you, I find little confidence in much of what the OP has written, but I do believe where possibilities exist for something that has been said to be true, it's only fair to express that. We certainly don't mind citing facts and anecdotes to cast doubts on what someone says. We should be just as willing to cite facts and experiences when they might substantiate a story.

Not sure how the Army does it but in the Marines you'd be trained as a scuba diver and assigned an additional MOS. Now I suppose there could be a MOS in the MP Occ Field that was for underwater enforcement in which case that'd be the primary MOS.

Now what I could see is something like:
Local army command: We need someone to inspect the underside of the ships but all the divers are assigned elsewhere.
Some NCO: You know Pvt Numbnutz knows how to scuba
*Pvt Numbnutz now does UW inspections*

WHY....:confused:

You're not having FUN.:D

I'm having a blast. This trainwreck has been very entertaining to watch :D

BTW you title is NOT office friendly.:no:
:rofl3:

yet there is so much BullSH** in the office place now days, it's accepted as just another fact of the office place.

Do they not have sarcasm in the Netherlands?

:no: We're allways serious.:D

:popcorn:

some more than others! :rofl3:

Geez, cleaning up your spelling is becoming a full time job. Hey, wait a minute....is Scuba Dew your sock puppet????

hmm...... I won't take that kind of abuse 300bar.

for punishment, you should change Onespeed's 'location' to Indiana for a while. :D

for punishment, you should change Onespeed's 'location' to Indiana for a while. :D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

:rofl3: Sorry can't let that one stay.

No need for that,Chip has a new job to do.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:lol:

300 :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom