Naked on Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi:

A friend of mine back in March '09 hand-fed a fairly large male green iguana; the lizard accidentally bit him and made some superficial cuts, so be aware of that possibility.

The whip-tail lizards we fed didn't do us any harm; my wife, friend and I offered them a little apple, and they really liked that. This was at the northern part of the island; Washington-Slagbaai Park.

Richard.

I saw a recent youtube video that looked like it was a professional Ad for Bonaire and I had to hit pause when I noticed a naked young woman feeding an iguana on some resort beach. Are you really allowed to feed the iguanas? :rofl3:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

My Avitar is Sail Naked and I have been known to, in the privacy of my own ocean, sail naked. However my current state of physical prep would not allow me to be naked on a public beach. I do not wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable however so if nakedness is required on some beaches maybe I should know that before I go. :lotsalove:

Edit: found link

I don't pay much attention to the men but some of the women I see at the local beach actually look better naked than with ill-fitting clothes on. They seem to go from looking like a Hefty Bag full of Big Macs to an overweight woman. I don't find them in any way offensive, but I definately spend more time looking at the pretty ones. If you look that bad you'll just make me look better. :D

Is there a time limit on aswering old posts?

My wife and i did the soroban thing in '07 and LOVED it. it was very "freeing" to be sunbathing totally nude. This year (june '10) we did a "naked" night dive off of buddy's at about 2 am. was one of the BEST times of my life.

It wasn't diving, but one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life was an attractive young women swimming naked in the surf with the phosphorescent plankton illuminating her body in the full moon light. An amazing sight underwater, even without a mask on.

I'd like to go diving naked but it'd have to be a large percentage of women.

...Sorobon will be a nudist resort until this December. The new owners have plans that will maintain the resort's exclusivity, but not full time nudity. There is talk of having 3 months in 2011 be clothing optional.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom