Naked on Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 567
She's a brave girl - Those danged lizards can get pretty aggressive.

when I was a young stud we went to a nudist beach (sort of but really a rock cliff). and it was my opinion then that some people really should not be naked in public. as I now fall into that demographic, I will spare you all any naked pictures of myself.

I have no problem with other people being naked but do not seek it out either. besides I will be spending most of my time under the water in a full 3mm wetsuit. I was however interested in the local customs, by the way is marajuana legal on the island? I dont do it but my friends do :wink:

In the nude, all that is not beautiful is obscene.

How ironic....

Marijuana = illegal

naked, fat, elderly Europeans = legal

***?

So there we were cruising along at 30' enjoying the reef at Andrea II. I look up and see a large catamaran above us. I realize it's probably the Woodwind so I signal go up to my buddy. After a slow ascend I put my head above water, 20' or so from the Woodwind. I immediately dove back underwater, after I got my bearing, I looked for my dive buddy. I swam to him and tried to drag him back down but I was to late and he cleared the surface. He also immediately dove back down.

Well it seemed that day was the nude cruise on the Woodwind and I'm not sure how to put this without offending but the group that day were particularly ugly, old and fat and NAKED. It was not a pretty picture.

Since that time and over a few Brights we decided two hands over both eyes is the UW universal sign for fat, ugly, old people ahead do not look.

I have been there twice and never seen a naken woman feeding an iguana. However, I would not be at all surprised to see topless sunbathers.

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom