Naked News Caster Visits Havana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Many of us in the US envy our neighboring countries' divers for being able to visit Cuba, but this gal did not have a good time with the cockroaches in her resort room. She did get a nice bikini tan. :gr1: :D

I'm not supplying a link, as that may not be acceptable under current Tos, but if you'd like the 5 MB copy, email me at DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com with the "Havana" in the subject line.

So Don, how many emails did you receive so far??

Thanks for the video....

MikeC:
So Don, how many emails did you receive so far??

Thanks for the video....
Aw, not many - hope you got a chuckle. She is funny, and - nice tan most places. :D

But excuse me, gotta catch up on the news.. :wink:

Ya just can't please some travelers... Kind of reminds me of that dizzy chick on Big Brother. I think her name was Holly.

Thanks for passing it on.

PM sent, on another note.
I'd rather a naked Cuban to a naked erm Canadian.
Provided she's female of course, lol :D

Pm received - PM sent back reminding you to ...email me at DandyDon@ScubaBoard.com with the "Havana" in the subject line. :D

Was she Russian? I think they have an all naked news channel there. Or maybe an all news naked channel??

redhatmama:
Was she Russian? I think they have an all naked news channel there. Or maybe an all news naked channel??
Nope - Canadian. I know they have a Naked News in England, as they trade off newscasters some.

They all wore really pretty hose one day a couple of weeks ago - loved it. :07: Anyway, takes some of the gloom out of the news.

you guys haven't seen a big roach 'til you've seen a Cuban roach

i swear, they are huge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom