N2ition 3 digital compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's pretty dead on. I compared it with my analog compass and it seemed more accurate than my vision. However, it does not allow you to do a line of sight measurement as you have to look down at the LCD to see the reading. Also you need to calibrate the compass when diving in a new area. I'm not sure of the distance to calibration ratio... I will know more very soon.

Can't wait to get these in....I have a few coming...they should be shipping any day :D This is one really nice computer!!! You should be able to get a bit more feedback once they get out in the hands of more people

Actually, that is my question: This computer is only for Zeagle......?????

DR, Apeks, Cressi, and Tusa computers are from the same company, Seiko Epson Corp......

Actually, that is my question: This computer is only for Zeagle......?????

DR, Apeks, Cressi, and Tusa computers are from the same company, Seiko Epson Corp......

Yep. I previously e-mailed DR express and they didn't know anything about DR going with the compass feature... I'll do a post in the DR site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom