N. Fl preatty quiet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight1989

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Wheres everyone at? Havent seen much activity on here lately. Just got back from Orlando, aka Disney. Was hoping there would be some people out diving this weekend, but not so. Managed to squeze a Jetties dive in this afternoon, preatty horrable out there. So whose all diving this week?

I've been diving, just more locally than normal. Diving this weekend as well, not positively sure where yet - maybe in the Navarre/P'Cola area coupled with Orange Beach/Gulf Shores afterwards - dunno. Definately all weather dependant though.

Thinking about maybe taking a boat trip on mon. Got a cold right now, want to see how it goes away first.

did two open water dives last week and 3 spear fishing dives this weekend. Knight.... you are in PC.... there is another site called tallyscubaclub.com that has someone diving almost every weekend.

Between work, visitors, and a low grade cold, I've only squeezed in a beach snorkel last Friday. I'm aiming for a jetty snorkel after work on this Friday. I'll probably dive the jetties Saturday - high tide is 2:23 pm. I may try to get two dives in.

I'm going Kayaking this weekend, but I might be game for a fri afternoon dive.

I'm snorkeling with non-diving friends from out of town, otherwise I'd probably skip the snorkel and head for the bottom.

How late in the day did you dive today?

Scuba9:
.... you are in PC....

Eglin is kinda in between Niceville and Crestview, further west and north than PC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom