mystery worms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rarely has a thread title promised so much and delivered so little :depressed:

no problem, wont post mediocre questions anymore
ahhh.... you have never met the hammerhead eh? don't worry about him.. its a midget fetish he suffers from

no problem, i thought it was a divers forum, must be at the wrong site

Don't mind me. I wander hither and thither, grazing mournfully on the insubstantial crabgrass that grows unchecked on Scubaboard.

Seriously though, you must admit that "mystery worms" sounded rather more exotic than the usual "How's the diving in Puerto Galera on Sunday the 12th of May, just after breakfast, but not too early because my boyfriend / girlfriend / goat enjoys a lie in and who should I dive with to be absolutely certain that I will see the Lesser Giant Ornate Pygmy Striped Flamboyant Fan-Tailed Wobbegong because I really don't want to waste my time if it's raining or overcast and is there any chance I can get a massage whilst diving preferably not to hard with a bit of aromatherapy and free drinks afterwards served off the belly of some Asian nymphette / beefcake / two-toed sloth and my budget is P500 all-in or should I go to the Chocolate hills and sodomise tarsiers until their eyes pop out or is Thailand better at this time of the day?" crap that we get all-to-often in these parts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom