MySpace - please vote - Do you have one?

Do You Have a MySpace?

• Yes, I have my own MySpace

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • No, I don't have a Myspace

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • What's MySpace??

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Hrmmm.... None of my 70+ friends are children or child molesters. whatEVER... Some people are entirely too fond of opinions that have been spoonfed to them by the fear-mongering media, and so enamored of such tripe are they, that they no longer think for themselves. *shrug* :shakehead We have become a nation of morons.

LMAO Cheers, I agree. . . :coffee:

catherine96821:
No.

It's for child molestors and children basicaly.

I have this. OMG>>>WE ARE THE MYSPACE REJECTS

He he he, I agree with Catherine, But I usually say it's for teenage girls and old men looking for teenage girls!

Ohhhh and I almost forgot..."Adults" that want to act like teenagers

I don't use myspace, but every one of my employees does (average age 21-25) - I have to keep myspace blocked on the computers at my stores, so people won't spend all day on it... (I'm sure some people here are saying, "phew... I'm lucky I don't work for him")

Wow, a lot of "but's" here. "I have one but ..." Wonder why so many feel the need to rationalize? :wink: :14: :D

Fish, come on don't you watch the news?

:shout: Child Molesters, forget registering in your local community, just go to My Space. :shakehead

*sarcasm

That said, I do agree w/ monitoring our children.

Heard the term before but I don't even know what it is.
Ber :lilbunny:

Missdirected:
Wow, a lot of "but's" here. "I have one but ..." Wonder why so many feel the need to rationalize? :wink: :14: :D

Fish, come on don't you watch the news?

:shout: Child Molesters, forget registering in your local community, just go to My Space. :shakehead

*sarcasm

LOL! People better not send their children to school, then. There are gangs and drugs and child molesters. Don't allow your kids to get a job. Matter of fact, we all should just stay home and hide under the covers. The government will take care of us! :shakehead

What there are gangs outside, I think I will stay inside and play my Xbox and shoot some people in my life like games where I get points for murdering and raping and stealing. . .

I have one, and while I find it sometimes tiresome to have to constantly reject "friend requests" from the XXX-rated myspace hacker de jour, I do find the site somewhat useful for keeping in touch with distant friends. Mostly though, it's excellent for music networking, and getting upcoming show schedules from my favorite musicians and venues.

About 80% of the message traffic I see is essentially email jokes and "get to know your friend" surveys. If it wasn't for the other 20%, I probably wouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom