MySpace - please vote - Do you have one?

Do You Have a MySpace?

• Yes, I have my own MySpace

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • No, I don't have a Myspace

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • What's MySpace??

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do, and it works GREAT too check up on my daughter, other wise it is a bore and i dont use it much.:shakehead

Harassing everyone on scubaboard is so much more fun and i have many more friends here!!:mooner:

Nope.

:m16:>>>Raisin.

I went in to check on my child and ran out screaming.

Seriously, some adult (from here) said that she thought I should know.... so I went to the link. It appeared they were smoking out of a bong at a party. So...I made a huge deal...went ballistic.

Turns out...some kid had posted a picture from Laguna, a TV show. Snooping just never works out for me.

I don't have a myspace account. I spill my lalorrhea all over multiple bulletin boards, and if they don't suffice, Peter and I have our own website on which I can wax as loquacious as I wish.

I've got one, and I'm relatively active with it. I use it mostly for music networking, though.

I have one but thats because I live 200+ miles from alot of my friends. . .

OK OK I got it to check out chicks :rofl3:

Nope.

Hrmmm.... None of my 70+ friends are children or child molesters. whatEVER... Some people are entirely too fond of opinions that have been spoonfed to them by the fear-mongering media, and so enamored of such tripe are they, that they no longer think for themselves. *shrug* :shakehead We have become a nation of morons.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom