My winter escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK, I finally made my decision for this winter's escape; I would like to stay at the Iberostar, Cozumel in February. I stayed at the Iberostar outside of Playa a couple of times and really loved the surroundings and amenities. I dove cenotes with Dressel Divers, also a good experience. I would like any feedback from those of you who may have stayed at Iberostar, Cozumel, especially about the dive op right at the resort. Any negatives and positives, or info I could use are welcomed. My wife is not a diver, so I want to dive a two tank boat dive a day, am or pm, doesn't matter. The last time I dove Cozumel, I stayed at the old Galapago Inn - Now the Scuba Club - and enjoyed that too, but my wife likes the Iberostar pools, food, shows, and atmosphere. I know it's a little more pricey, but what the heck! Thanks for your coming remarks.

Barracuda2

Back
Top Bottom