'My' whale shark pics...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It WORKS! Laura - you've done it.... see, it's not so hard :p

Nice pics, BTW - the middle one of you is very sexy... better not show Iguana Don, he'll be drooling all over the place! Where were the diving pics taken - looks beautiful there.

Well done!
Cheers

LOL. The dive photos were taken at San Solomon Springs in West Texas. The springs are only about 25' deep, but this is a great place for new divers to do their open water certification dives, practice their skills and test out their equipment. The vis is about 50'-80'. My 10 year old daughter was able to snorkel above us as we were diving below. I was able to keep an eye on her the whole time and she got a real kick out of it!

Laura

Laura,

That link just takes me to a Yahoo briefcase login screen. Sorry, not able to see any pics.

Jimbo

One and only....

yes, just a li'l one - near Chumphon, south east coast of Thailand off an island called Koh Larn Gai (Bald Chicken Island!)

Tha's where I'm going tomorrow evening for 3 days of diving... weather permitting :( Anyway, any opportunity to just get in the salt water... :)

The first link Laura posted was just a test and it does go to a briefcase, but if you click on the second (reeeally long one!) you'll get to the real pics...

Cheers

remember...that's what salt shakers and bath tubs were invented for....heheheh
Cheers soon to be wet ears,
The one and only,
Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom