MY weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
Bare Island is a nice dive.. but a walk on road and then sandstone to get into the water

if the swells turn on you - you might be crawling out of the water so was thinking about your hand

have fun! we will be stuck in Guam on Sat and diving Yap in Sunday eyebrow

will give Mike a big kiss for you - do you want hubby to slip in the tongue :D

That's right. It was a nightmare at Bare Island last week. Some of my buddies went up there Sunday morning and the white wash was brown wash, plus there were surfers on the east side of the island. They ended up doing good old Shelly Beach with me in the arvo instead...:D

Hopefully, this weekend will be a good one.

ishbaby:
that can be arranged . . . . I can settle for a brand new regulator and an octopus and gauge chippy. . . :wink: :wink:
Thinks to self: Must kill Ish....

AW: tongue!?!?!?!?!? i just threw up in my mouth.... :l:

almitywife:
... we will be stuck in Guam on Sat and diving Yap in Sunday eyebrow

Sucks to be you :D Heh - have fun Mr & Mrs ALmighty's! Looking forward to lots of piccies, stories, and dirt!

almitywife:
will give Mike a big kiss for you - do you want hubby to slip in the tongue :D

Yes please, I want Mike to know how I truly feel...

Bwahahahahahah!!!

Z...

Hi Dennis!!!

the journey starts tomorrow!!! 10am pickup then flight to cairns then layover and flight to guam then layover then flight to palau then layover and flight to yap!

will take us 3 days and we arrive sunday morning about 2am

Zeeman:
Almitywife - don't worry, you can can the tongue, the objective has already been achieved...

Z...
hey, im married - no tongue from me

was going to get hubby to take it for the team :D

maybe after he tries that beetlenut stuff

Zeeman:
Yep, always had booties - my feet are pretty thick though, so it's pretty hard to slice them up. I did buy a pair of gloves with kevlar palms(!) yesterday for $30 :D

Nope, never dived Bare Island before, hopefully it'll be good :)

Z...

Kevlar gloves are cool. Specially crawling on your hands and knees during exit.

And no, there aren't any corals in Sydney,the water's too cold for corals. So there's no damage to coral reefs here to those of you who are against gloves.

almity, I know you and A1 will have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom