MY weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
she is also the one i tried to get to Yap last month but she went to Samoa instead
I wish I went to yap...It flooded in Samoa...we didn't dive...hired a retal car and tried to make a dive wreck as on some roads... water was over bonnet of car! Classic!

almitywife:
GW... is it the froggie boat dive at Bare Island this weekend???

did you hear what happened last weekend on the boat?

Mike - Neets is one of the hot chicks i tease you with! she is also the one i tried to get to Yap last month but she went to Samoa instead

I don't think it's the Omega that we're using this weekend, as it's scheduled to run at Balmoral. It might be a hire boat.

Yeah, I heard the news about those divers swimming in 5-6m swells after getting lost for more than an hour, they had to send out the Water Police to search for them, someone sent me an article. Tillo was the skipper I think, he's cool.

greatwolf:
Yeah, I heard the news about those divers swimming in 5-6m swells after getting lost for more than an hour, they had to send out the Water Police to search for them, someone sent me an article. Tillo was the skipper I think, he's cool.
yep!

apparently there was next to nothing swells when they went in

MrsAlmighty - colonel aengus... I have a good idea, but I think it's best left unsaid. I'll tell you next time I see you :)
And yes.. dirt on Mike :D And photos of Mike...

Neets - Look forward to seeing you and the other hotchicks tonight! Should I bring the lappy to show off all the piccies?

Marvin - I think I'm gonna go for a little dive on saturday arvo at Shelly Beach with one of the other Hotchicks, depending on how that goes, I'll probably go for a dip on Sunday too - never dived Bear Island, so I guess it's about time...

Z...

Chip:
It's a very cheeky place this PPD. The problem is I don't have enough dirt on mike to use as my avatar. Mike is just a beach bum from Yap.
that can be arranged . . . . I can settle for a brand new regulator and an octopus and gauge chippy. . . :wink: :wink:

Yep, always had booties - my feet are pretty thick though, so it's pretty hard to slice them up. I did buy a pair of gloves with kevlar palms(!) yesterday for $30 :D

Nope, never dived Bare Island before, hopefully it'll be good :)

Z...

Bare Island is a nice dive.. but a walk on road and then sandstone to get into the water

if the swells turn on you - you might be crawling out of the water so was thinking about your hand

have fun! we will be stuck in Guam on Sat and diving Yap in Sunday eyebrow

will give Mike a big kiss for you - do you want hubby to slip in the tongue :D

Cool Zee, we're currently planning on doing 4 dives...1 boat dive and the rest all shore dives. We're on the 10am boat so we should be back to shore for the shore dive briefing. There's a dive shop near Bare Island so we could get our tanks filled up there if you're up for it.

Hi almity! How are you and why are you not in Yap?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom