My UW Journey In Tioman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I promoted your site on Scuba Diving's Diver to Diver message board too. A lot of really good photogs hand out there. :D

Thanks the great support Caloy & Fairy!

Caloy - Hope to dive with you & Dennis, one of these days! :wink:
Fairy - You've been very supportive & I appreciate it very much. I owe you a glass of Bud. :D

Ed.

I just purchased my first underwater camera a couple of weeks ago and used it in Belize last week for the first time. I looked at my pictures and then I looked at yours . . . you have really given me something to strive for. I hope one day when I have grown as a photographer I can take at least one picture as incredible as yours. I am truly in AWE!!

Ed_Dman:
Thanks the great support Caloy & Fairy!

Caloy - Hope to dive with you & Dennis, one of these days! :wink:
Fairy - You've been very supportive & I appreciate it very much. I owe you a glass of Bud. :D

Ed.
I will definitely take you up on that offer!!! I'll be in Wakatobi Sept. 2008. :rofl3: Don't know about Malaysia yet.:(

Thanks for the kind words, LdyLwyr! Keep learning, practice & practice more. There are a lot of great UWPs (just to name a few - Alcina, Dennis, Pakman, Giligan and many many more) here in SB and I'm sure you can get some really good tips from them. You can also attend of the workshop organize by Mike V, I'm sure you'll be able to learn a lot. :wink:

Fairy - Come down to Malaysia, we can dive together and have one of the local drink (not that I drink). For all SB members as well, we can do a 5/6 islands hopping kinda trip. :eyebrow:

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom