My UW Journey In Tioman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful Soft Coral On Pole... :D

0122aa1.jpg

0123bp9.jpg

Next weekend Redang Island! :D

Ed.

Thanks Marcinny! Glad you like them! :wink:

Ed.

Nice pics as always, Edvin.
Seriously, you should consider compiling and publishing your works as a book, such as Andrea Ferrari 's "A Diver's Guide to Underwater Malaysia Macrolife", Mark D. Spalding's "World Atlas of Coral Reefs" or Michael Aw's "Dreams from a Rainbow Sea". Your pics are that good.
I'm looking forward to your next pics.

HAHAH I agree with all the Usuck clubs and the need for prozac. Ed...SLOW DOWN man!!! your shots are on anabolic steroids!! simply amazing.

Guys, take a look at Ed's website. AMAZZING!!!

Thanks a lot for the generous compliments, Eval, Skywalk & Fairy!

Eval - I really wish & hope to publish a book, named "Ultimate Diving Guide In Malaysia" and dedicate it to SB and members. I just haven't got the $ and sponsorship to do so. Anyone in SB is interesting in supporting me? Will give out special discounts to all SB members! :eyebrow:

Skywalk - I'm moving like a nudi, gotta catch up with Dennis, Pak & the rest. :D

Fairy - Thanks for visiting my website! It's done by my wifey, she has been very supportive and great. Couldn't have achieved it without her! :D

Ed.

Diver Dennis:
HA! Ed, we are the poor souls trying to move up to your level...:D

I'm really flattered by your humble character, Dennis! Thanks buddy! :wink:

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom