My Twin Pst E Series 130s Are Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triton94949

Reaction score
Got a call from the shop.

My twin PST E Series 130s are here!

I ordered them back in December 2004. It took 4 months for them to arrive.

The shop is assembling them now, 2 sets of twin 130s, OMS manifolds and bands.

When I asked them how they look, the shop manager said "Shiney and big!" :)

For those of you who asked when these tanks would ever be available from PST, the answer is NOW. FYI.

nice, triton.... state of the art =)

H2Andy:
nice, triton.... state of the art =)

Yes, Andy, and that is what I recommend you get. You have the option of either HP or LP or an intermediate pressure.

The only other tanks you would ever need would be a set of LP 72s for the shallower stuff. :)

triton94949:
Yes, Andy, and that is what I recommend you get. You have the option of either HP or LP or an intermediate pressure.

i will definetely rent before i buy, so i might end up here. but... you know, my back
kills me now for three or four days after a dive with steel 95's... so... :06:

H2Andy:
i will definetely rent before i buy, so i might end up here. but... you know, my back
kills me now for three or four days after a dive with steel 95's... so... :06:

You can always put your tanks on in the water, and take them off in the water too.

If you are diving caves, then wheel the tanks in a dolly right into the water.

If you are diving off a boat, put the tanks in the water then get in.

Make sure you inflate the wing first, of course. :)

If you have trouble lifting your tanks don't dive them the money you might save if you get a deal on big tanks can always pay for your hernia operation :)

I have a set of these. I put them next to my tv so I can look at them while I supposedly watch tv. My fiance would think I'm nuts if she knew I can stare at them for over 20 minutes. They are a beautiful piece of equipment.

USAF Diver:
Just curious, how much does that rig weigh?

When I weighed mine a while back - I belive that's what one weighed. Tha's with the boot and a single, thermo valve. Knock off the boots, and replace the valves with a manifold, add the bands, and you gotta be talking 115 - 120. Pretty freaking heavy.

On land.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom