http://www.diveheart.org/

My TV Interview!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was inspirational. I have always stuck by the motto 'If you want something bad enough, you will do whatever it takes'. Nothing is out of reach for those who dream! keep it up.
Susan

Just watched the TV video again, along with my new dive buddy in Houston watching at the same time...

I told her about you before she started OW training, sent her the link to your first thread here on SB, told her about the thousands you have welcomed to SB on Intros, etc. She says that knowing how you're working on your dream was of great help when she got frustrated in her training, and sends her regards and best wishes as well.

I had expected to be on hand when you made your first ocean dive, but my recent medical challenge has that in question now. Don't know how soon I'll be able to fly, whether I dive or not. But stay in touch on your plans, as I still want to be around at least - even if the water will be too full for spectators that day. :thumb:

Thanks for all the great messages from every one. I don't know how you all have all the right words that encourage me to keep going. With out that all support it would be much harder. Thank you again.

To tell you all the video did chock me up to. Chris did a great job. My dads name is Charlee Dollens and not Johnston. Yes and I do enjoy my DUI dry suit. UW rocks it is great.

I am hoping to dive in early spring or early summer 2006. July 14 2005, is when the tv video was done. I'm glad you all enjoyed the video. Yes my dream is getting closer to when I do my OW.

All you divers rock.

Take care and safe diving Matt.:D

Matt the Wonder Boy:
I am hoping to dive in early spring or early summer 2006. July 14 2005, is when the tv video was done. I'm glad you all enjoyed the video. Yes my dream is getting closer to when I do my OW.
Oh - OK - I should be flying by then alright. I wanta' be there :cheering: whether there's room for me to dive or not. :D

OK Don, How come you can't fly right now? Does it have something to do with diving? Don you are always to be there on my big dive.

Take care Matt.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
OK Don, How come you can't fly right now? Does it have something to do with diving? Don you are always to be there on my big dive.

Take care Matt.
Will send PM :envelope:

Thanks for showing us, Matt! How fabulous!
How did that feel when you ducked under the water in the pool that day? I am so happy for you. I will look forward with glee to hearing all about your ocean dive.

Wow a very moving story, glad to see you managed to get the TV deal sorted and your still injoying it. :D Happy to see its all going good m8.

Hope you feel better soon Don and can dive again.
-Matt-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom