http://www.diveheart.org/

My TV Interview!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey Polly, I see you use a AGA FFM that is the same as I use. I also use a Neptune II. I like them both. Next time I am going to use my AGA in the pool. I need to get some comms and FFM. That would be for my dive team. I can only do so many signs with my eyes, you get the picture.

The picture with the turtle is cool. I there a close up of that? There might be a chance that I may dive at my fund riser, Underwater Adventures at Mall of America.

Maybe some time we well be able to dive together. I sure would like that. I see we are born just months apart. Cool. You divers are like family to me. I wish it was easier to talk to my family about diving.

Take care and you rock Matt.

Matt the FFM I use varies as we have several different ones at the Aquarium, today I dove with the interspiro. All of our FFMs are equiped with OTS coms. I assumed (incorrectly I take it) that the reason you were diving with the FFM was to allow for communication. The only tricky thing with the FFMs is that it can be difficult to clear your ears with them on. Have you experienced any problems with this yet?

I actually was just telling 2'tours a couple days ago that I thought you might be plotting :devil: a dive at the aquarium during the event in February. I am glad to see I was right :D I will see if I can find the full size pics of my avitar to send you. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Polly

Hi Polly,
How long have you worked in an aquarium? I hear from Blane that you may be coming to my fundraiser, thats far out! And even help me with a dive? That would be so cool. If the dive thing works out I will mostly likely be doing a dive in the very beginning, shortly before the fundraiser starts. Thats the plan right now anyway.

The reason I use a FFM is because it's the only way I can do it! i love that FFmask, it is so awesome. My Neptune, I've found so far, is pretty easy to pop my ears in. I don't have comms yet, I got the mask on my own, but am working on getting those comms and full face masks donated or lent to us, but no luck yet.

I look forward to seeing your avatar pic. Take care and talk to you later.

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Polly,
How long have you worked in an aquarium? I hear from Blane that you may be coming to my fundraiser, thats far out! And even help me with a dive? That would be so cool. If the dive thing works out I will mostly likely be doing a dive in the very beginning, shortly before the fundraiser starts. Thats the plan right now anyway.

The reason I use a FFM is because it's the only way I can do it! i love that FFmask, it is so awesome. My Neptune, I've found so far, is pretty easy to pop my ears in. I don't have comms yet, I got the mask on my own, but am working on getting those comms and full face masks donated or lent to us, but no luck yet.

I look forward to seeing your avatar pic. Take care and talk to you later.

Matt

I've been at the Aquarium as a volunteer for almost 5 years. I will definatly be at the fundraiser. I am so stoked about making the dives with you. I sent a PM with more details.

Polly

Matt,

Just stumbled across your thread, it's a honour to know you, even through the web.

Keep going, and look forward to hearing of your successful ocean dive. It'll be worth the wait!

An excellent story to read.

Thanks,

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the nice message, I appreciate it! Take care and keep in touch.

Matt

Matt,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've been looking cool as **** recently wearing one of your shirts (grey polo)!

Proud to wear it, too! I'll post a pic shortly, hope all's going well!

Cheers,

Thanks Larry, glad you like the shirt!

Take care,
Matt

I saw your thread and watched the interveiw, I think it is amazing. I wish you the best of luck, especially on your open water dives. You are an inspiration to many.

Keep on going and have fun!

Sparrowhawk

Hey Sparrowhawk

Sorry I didn't notice the post here until now! I wanted to write to you and make sure you knew how much I appreciated your well wishes and nice words. I'm gettin there! Thanks again and take care.
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom