My Smile is Back . . . Huzzah !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Tried to use a smilie from the published list today :***: Ooops.

I always wondered if there was a secret meaning behind :wt?: and now I guess our censor software is catching it?
Yeah...it means "what the f---"....and the issue with the smilie code has been around for a while. Somewhat irritating but nothing serious.

crpntr133:
It looks like all of them are back and the orange guys are gone....
LOL- Remember when I said it changed previous posts? Go back and read the closed thread/ poll.......... http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=111735 kinda funny how going back changed those posts! :D :10: my 2 favs, kissy-face and Mr.D, the BIG cheesy grin!

Hey what happened to to Florida orange - Tony Stewart smilies? :D

I remember one smilie that sneaked in when the board was reorganied a couple of years ago. Wow - took a few days for anyone to notice, too. I didn't even THINK about using it, and the context would have been a challene too.

DandyDon:
I remember one smilie that sneaked in when the board was reorganied a couple of years ago. Wow - took a few days for anyone to notice, too....
Well, I've never noticed this one before.......:schijnend Don't ya just love that sparkle! :10: I like him, but Mr. D :D is still the fave

Alright! That goofy smilie with the colourful music notes has been removed from the 9 smilie sidebar.

Next on the agenda, getting :mr_t: put into the sidebar

Um...hate to complain but there are two winking smilies on the sidebar (both identical) but they show up as different things - :05: :wink:

But the tongue out smile (right hand middle) shows up as :07: . Which I embarrasingly sent to poor Walter. Any chance you can sort this out before I have a permanent red face?? :D

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Haha... I'll play with them over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom