My review of Omegas new flip fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How interesting I just posted asking about the Amphibian. Are these the same fins by Omega that is being referred to Black Flip Fin?

I think they may be.

Yes it is :wink:

Im heading to the pool to help with some Public Saftey TRaining for one of our teams, They love the fins and are hopefully bringing them in....Today is another test day, so far they have been awesome for them.....I have another team that still has 3 of my test pairs...they dont want to give them back :D

Hey thanks a million for this thread folks. Can anyone comment please on how easy these fins are for a not too strong female to use as far as finning effort is concerned.

Hey thanks a million for this thread folks. Can anyone comment please on how easy these fins are for a not too strong female to use as far as finning effort is concerned.
I find the effort easy when needed and they respond quickly when more power is needed. I would think a women would not find them difficult to use but not as easy as a splitfin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom