My photo workshop pix (A Mike Veitch Photo Class)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
229145432_dffac01cbe.jpg

:11:

wow!

Stop it!!! I'm going to have to invoke some mod voodoo in here to delete it each time you pass off the credit for some lovely shots :wink:

You took the shots, you learned, you listened, you applied, you chose which image to post, you decided on the ultimate set up underwater, you made the settings on the camera, you saw the scene...see a theme here?

Kudos to Mike for being such a dynamic teacher AND kudos to you shooting!!

alcina:
Stop it!!! I'm going to have to invoke some mod voodoo in here to delete it each time you pass off the credit for some lovely shots :wink:

You took the shots, you learned, you listened, you applied, you chose which image to post, you decided on the ultimate set up underwater, you made the settings on the camera, you saw the scene...see a theme here?

Kudos to Mike for being such a dynamic teacher AND kudos to you shooting!!

my wife who was at the photo workshop as well said "i can clearly see the diverse styles/themes you guys are showing...very different for each individual."

i believe so too. mike was able to develop us very differently.

Caloy,

Fantastic shots ! Composition and DOF are spot on. :crafty:

justleesa. . i have the same favorites. Koya I love how u shot those fishies lookin up with perfect blue background. . . .

I am back...

Great shots everyone!

Thanks for such a good time over there, was a treat to hang out with everyone and a great social event as well as a fun photo class. I love the diving and wish i had time for a second week as opposed to runnin back home so quickly...

And yes, Alcina is correct! You guys pulled the trigger and put the theories to use. You did the composition and the settings...i just put the ideas in your head, you put them to the test.
Please take credit where credit is due and take credit for all the great shots we are seeing here!

Well done everyone, looking forward to seeing more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom