My Philippines Gallery is up... FINALLY!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pictures Mikey...

Did this guy really have that smiley face, or is that painted on?

pg000589mv.jpg

Seriously though... I love them... thanks for kicking down. :D

dlndavid:
Nice shots Mike, have you thought about turning pro? :D

wonder if he could make a living as a pro photographer... :eyebrow:

thanks for the comments everyone.

Mario... don't give away the secrets!!! hahah Thanks for your insight, i appreciate that.

And just so everyone knows... i will be involved with a photo course in just a few weeks so hopefully i will learn something.... :e18: :e18:

HA! I'll be at the one in October to learn some more secrets. Are there any spots left for Bali? What a great setting for a Photo Workshop and the hotel looks fantastic. Bali is a lot cheaper than I expected. Very reasonable accommodation prices and food is just plain cheap! It will be a great time.

Diver Dennis:
HA! I'll be at the one in October to learn some more secrets. Are there any spots left for Bali? What a great setting for a Photo Workshop and the hotel looks fantastic. Bali is a lot cheaper than I expected. Very reasonable accommodation prices and food is just plain cheap! It will be a great time.
dog is on the menu dennis....

seadoggirl, Mike is my mentor, I am his student. I'm going to Bali to another Workshop he is putting on in October. I'm no competition for him... yet. :D

That's why I'm coming to the Philippines first Caloy. The Philippines has some of the best diving I've ever done and it will always be on my yearly diving agenda. The prices are even MORE reasonable there and the food is fantastic. The people there are some of the nicest anywhere. Bring a smile and you will have friends any where you travel there. MAny of my best friends are from that wonderful country.

All I have to say is:

:wave-smil

I'm gonna have to save all my pennies as well as pick up bottles and cans for deposit money to be able to afford a class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom