My personal GoPro setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see that the attachment is a pistol handle kind of thing.. what other choice are there? Or the gopro attachment can be remove from the grip?

The pistol handle can be dismount from the AOI lens attachment, I dont understand so much what question have you got, sorry my english is a bit bad...

I see that the attachment is a pistol handle kind of thing.. what other choice are there? Or the gopro attachment can be remove from the grip?
It can be removed. See my pic of it without the handle.

I just didn't see any pic that shows the attachment without the grip. Can you get a attachment without the grip? I already have try set up. Just would like to have the attachment and the lens

I just didn't see any pic that shows the attachment without the grip. Can you get a attachment without the grip? I already have try set up. Just would like to have the attachment and the lens

The grip and mount are 2 separate pieces.

You have to buy them both/they both come together in the box you must purchase to get the mount.

You don’t have to connect the grip and mount together or use the grip at all to mount the lens.

The mount connects to the GP housing perfectly by itself.

Gotcha. So.. I don't need anything once I take the attachment off the grip? Is there quarter inch holes that I can use with the std trays available?

Sorry if I have 'stolen' the thread a little.. I wish to see more video and shooting techniques from this set up.. and maybe even compared with the gopro ones...

I don’t know if it’s just my device but I could never view a single photo or video in this thread. All I see is this for every media attachment :

Attachments

• IMG_7673.jpeg
    IMG_7673.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 45
Sorry if I have 'stolen' the thread a little.. I wish to see more video and shooting techniques from this set up.. and maybe even compared with the gopro ones...

No worries, YouTube has multiple videos, showing all of this, simply type in the full name of the lens and you’ll see what the different pieces are and how they all fit together.

Also no, you do not need to buy anything else for fit, the mount comes with its own set of holes (that are exactly like the holes on a GoPro dive housing) so everything will fit with your standard tray the way it is now.

No worries, YouTube has multiple videos, showing all of this, simply type in the full name of the lens and you’ll see what the different pieces are and how they all fit together.

Also no, you do not need to buy anything else for fit, the mount comes with its own set of holes (that are exactly like the holes on a GoPro dive housing) so everything will fit with your standard tray the way it is now.
Excellent... let me try to get my hands on a set...

Back
Top Bottom