My personal GoPro setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you have more videos with AOI. I think is a must have for underwater GoPro setup

I apologize for the mistake of posting in the wrong place... I'm quite new to this, hahaha. I'm really sorry.
No problem! Welcome to ScubaBoard, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Let's see if I can find some time and make a video that alternates between images with the lens and without it, both in close-up focus and using the wide-angle. I have a lot of videos to make and very little time...
I apologize for the mistake of posting in the wrong place... I'm quite new to this, hahaha. I'm really sorry.

a side by side would be fantastic - I had the same question and there are a few videos showing taking off and replacing the lens but I didn't see enough difference to justify the cost - but I'm curious to see some good comparison shots.

Congrats, share pics when you mount it :wink:
Here it is. Don't mind the mess..in the middle of a remodel

20230803_195118.jpg

Do these dome ports fit other housings like the IQSub and Isotta? I note the specs say rated to 60m, is that because they are attached to the standard Gopro housing?

You have in white too if you are looking some type of style jaaja

photo_2023-05-31_13-36-34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom