My O face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang Brian,
You didn't have to give such a good report!!! Now you make me wish I had skipped work and gone with you. I just couldnt juggle everything around this trip but let me know when you guys are coming back. I definitely want to join!!

hehe, it was AWESOME! Since I'm rollin out of the military in a couple of months, I'm looking at some offshore work. Pay is good, and i can work 7 days offshore, 7 days at home. Where do you think I'll be????? Stay tuned for updates.......

Can't Wait!!!:D

Oriskany Divemaster:
It was great diving with you the other day. It was obvious you were very comfortable underwater which made my job easy. Thanks for helping out, and I look forward to diving with you again.
was that you on the Y-Knot on saturday the 4th or is there another DM on the boat when you're not there?

That was someone else. Sorry I didn't get a chance to dive with you. I would've enjoyed it. But if you want to dive with me in the future, look for me on the Dr. Dive. I've known Captain Jim for 15 years, and recommend him highly. He was one of my instructors during my Rescue and DM training. Great guy!

PM me if you have any questions.

Oriskany Divemaster:
That was someone else. Sorry I didn't get a chance to dive with you. I would've enjoyed it. But if you want to dive with me in the future, look for me on the Dr. Dive. I've known Captain Jim for 15 years, and recommend him highly. He was one of my instructors during my Rescue and DM training. Great guy!

PM me if you have any questions.
When I was there on the 4th I saw these very small bright blue things that, when I approached it, it turned it's light off and scooted away. They were @ 120' and below.. do you know what they were?

Did they look like this in the picture below. I am not sure if it is there correct name, but I have heard them called blue fire jellyfish.

e_0820.jpg

RV:
When I was there on the 4th I saw these very small bright blue things that, when I approached it, it turned it's light off and scooted away. They were @ 120' and below.. do you know what they were?

Sounds like a blue narcosis. The Oriskany is full of them at the flight deck and below.....:eyebrow:

I have been wondering what gas plan most folks are using for a quick trip to the flight deck. What did you use and what did you see others using. Thanks. Great report. BTW.

I did the flight deck with 28% and followed it up with a second dive at a mix of 36% sticking shallower than 100'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom