My new powershot s1 picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Im not that great at photography........

This is my first underwater camera....and this picture will make me continue to learn about the ins and outs.....

What do you all think!?

NightRaven77

Pretty cool, looks exceptionally sharp. Might just be this monitor though. Tell us about your set up. Housing? Strobe?
If you shot it with the stock flash and a WP-DCwhatever housing only.. I'm impressed with the results..

oh, very nice...

do you know what the critter is?

cool, thanks! it does look kinda like an arrow crab... i can't tell

Stenorhyncus seticornis, your common Caribbean shallow water arrow crab. Not to be confused with StenorhyncHus, which are a group of miserable orchids.

From that photo, I can say you're a better photographer than me, not that THAT'S saying much. I place all blame on my Canon S50, yeah sure... maybe I should dive with it more than a few times.

NightRaven77:
Im not that great at photography........

This is my first underwater camera....and this picture will make me continue to learn about the ins and outs.....

What do you all think!?

NightRaven77

Great shot. Very Sharp - any editing??
Damn you another camera that I might have to consider upgrading too.

Back
Top Bottom