My new powershot s1 picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just bought the powershot S1 too... did you shoot this in auto or manual?
When I use the auto mode, my pictures are either bluish (without flash) or overexposed (with flash) so I ended up using the manual mode. Even with that some of the pictures turned out to be bluish so I ended up buying a strobe.

Well......

I shot the picture in manual mode...with no flash at the time.....I had to white balance a few times while under the water which helped....

Which Strobe did you buy??? Im looking for one as well......

NightRAven77

NightRaven77:
Well......

I shot the picture in manual mode...with no flash at the time.....I had to white balance a few times while under the water which helped....

Which Strobe did you buy??? Im looking for one as well......

NightRAven77
I see... I have to learn how to do the white balance.

I bought the Sunpak G-flash. It's my first strobe... I haven't tried it out yet so not sure how my pictures would be turning out.

Manual? How did you figure out the exposure and ISO?

I see... I have to learn how to do the white balance.
It's kind of a pain to constantly change the while balance to compensate for the depth as you go up or down. While the results won't be as accurate, I only change the white balance a few times and then adjust in PhotoShop. I know it's a pain as my camera does not let me do RAW.

NightRaven77:
Im not that great at photography........

This is my first underwater camera....and this picture will make me continue to learn about the ins and outs.....

What do you all think!?

NightRaven77

It loos like a great shot NightRaven77

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom