My New Internet GF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BER!!!! about 6yrs ago a guy i worked with (he was about 55yrs old) started emailing a gal (Olga-about 35yrs) from russia as well!

so he started sending her LOTS of money and then he went over there and married her... came back here and started filling out the forms and paying the processing fees.

guess what - she had 2 kids he never knew about! 15 & 16yrs old. so then he had to start sending more money over and paying more money for the visa applications ect as they ahd to come too.

so - they get here and within months he is looking sick as a dog. gained heaps of weight and ended up in hosptial one day with a suspected heart attacked, ended up being angina (sp) i think.

so about 2yrs of this, the kids are now adults and not working so he still supporting everyone and one day he comes home and the locks on the house are changed and his stuff is in the shopping bags at the door.

he lost everything and was a broken man last i heard.

The Kraken:
Hey, DD . . .

Kin I borry 50 dollers ????
I promiz I'll pay ya bak whin my inkum tax cehk cums in . . .

the K-ousin You Didn't Know You Had

:rofl3: :rofl3:
Don't you know you have to post a hottie pic before you ask for money????

These women are con-artists. I cannot beleive all men in Russia, Thailand, Philippines, etc. are unemployed alcoholic womanizers. The lady will start with asking for little things and then the amounts will get larger. I am also sure they are conning more than one man.

If you are serious Don I suggest you look at some of the sites set up by expats who had dealings with Thai, Filipina, Russian, etc. woman. At I time in my life I felt lonely and thought this was an option. When I read the sites it seemed that regardless of the nationality of the woman involved the MO was always the same. It is like they are all trained by someone.

BTW, they can come here and then complain that you abuse them and file for divorce. They will not get deported, if they divorce you. Also they will sue you for half of your money. Do not trust them.

If you are serious Don I suggest you look at some of the sites set up by expats who had dealings with Thai, Filipina, Russian, etc. woman. At I time in my life I felt lonely and thought this was an option. When I read the sites it seemed that regardless of the nationality of the woman involved the MO was always the same. It is like they are all trained by someone.
You're kidding. Guess you skipped my earlier posts. I got on myspace to meet Lubbock Amarillo ladies. That hasn't worked, but we'll see.

These others that message me from around the world are almost always fakes, scammers, etc. I am quite aware, and enjoy exposing them quickly.

And even if one was real, I'd figure they were after me for the wrong reasons. I am so distrusting I might miss a real one, but got to go with the probabilities and evidence. I posted this thread as a haha.

almitywife,
My co-worker had been sending lots of money to her family in Russia as well as providing goods they could sell on the black market there, I believe Levi's were a hot item back then. He was in deep and once she was here long enough for her to stay after a divorce she started claiming he was abusing her, that's how she got the lawyer to do the gratis work and she got one of the best ones in the city. The way he had described the situation to me over time was what made me realize he was serious when he made that offer.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom