My New Internet GF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, DD . . .

Kin I borry 50 dollers ????
I promiz I'll pay ya bak whin my inkum tax cehk cums in . . .

the K-ousin You Didn't Know You Had

I will be watchin for ya on Dateline.

(isn't that awful???!!!...they just kept coming)

anyway..it could be Cris what's -his name, Don, be careful. You might just be the type to stumble into a trap!

I suggest you stop this IM chat stuff right away. How did you get on the "list" anyway...hmmm? I wouldn't be broadcastin that. I don't get stuff like that...all I get is little snide comments in my photobucket, which apparently the whole world can see. (So...why do I need a password?)

The internet is a dangerous place, Don.

It's really amazing. You meet THE person at the strangest times in the strangest places.

One of these days, DD, you're going to be picking out a pork chop or something, turn around without looking and bump into THE person.

Met my wife in an economics class. It felt so strange. She walked into the class and it was as if God, slapped me in the back of my head and said, "This is the woman to whom you are supposed to be married for the rest of your life."

Heck, it still feels strange.

She's out there, DD, and the day WILL come.

the K

The Kraken:
Because he can't threaten a citizen with deportation.

A guy I worked with for a short time married a girl from another single's hot spot, Russia. She came over here, got an education, became a US citizen and filed for divorce PLUS she was suing him for $50,000. Her lawyer was doing the divorce gratis and he was really ticked about the whole thing because he had really loved her and felt used. One day out of the blue he offered me $50,000 to "get rid of" her, not sure what the heck ever made him think I'm an assassin for hire :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey, I once got one from Nigeria talking about marriage. The young lady in the picture was very attractive. I even replied to the email and told her that we would have to live in Mass. because it's the only state in the U.S. where we could get married. :D

gasp, Berr,

so...do you report that..or what? I would think that you would pretty much need to.

catherine96821:
gasp, Berr,

so...do you report that..or what? I would think that you would pretty much need to.

I was really floored and had no clue what to do. I probably should have done something but I was young and shy and the guy really gave me the creeps. He quit not long after that and I can't say I was sorry to see him go.
Ber :lilbunny:

:gun:

The Kraken:
Hey, DD . . .

Kin I borry 50 dollers ????
I promiz I'll pay ya bak whin my inkum tax cehk cums in . . .

the K-ousin You Didn't Know You Had
Checks in the mail. go outside and wiat for the truck...
catherine96821:
I suggest you stop this IM chat stuff right away. How did you get on the "list" anyway...hmmm? I wouldn't be broadcastin that. I don't get stuff like that...all I get is little snide comments in my photobucket, which apparently the whole world can see. (So...why do I need a password?)

The internet is a dangerous place, Don.
They message me on Myspace.

You can change your photobucket to Private, then no one can browse to see.

Bethjd:
Hey, I once got one from Nigeria talking about marriage. The young lady in the picture was very attractive. I even replied to the email and told her that we would have to live in Mass. because it's the only state in the U.S. where we could get married. :D
And how much did she need to escape to come be with you?

Got her pic? I may know her...

Back
Top Bottom