My little surprise when I got off the boat....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Campana

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I called home and my daughter Jenny was in labor. Robb and I flew down the highway and called in periodically for progress reports, and little Sydney Paige was born at 9:05 or so, 7# 14 oz, 21 inches, mom and baby fine. Of course I took off bright and early to go see them. Sydney is a peaceful, alert little soul with a head full of dark hair. Jenny said the labor was easier than expected. This is my third grandchild, and one more on the way in February. Age range is from 3 to 1 day.

Congrats!

Glad to hear that Mom and babe are doing fine. Don't have any G-kids yet but any kids are great!!!:D

Congratulations :thumb: from me and da Beast

Great, ain't it?
Happy granddaddying.
Rick

I'm very happy for you!

Ken :)

Aren't babies great? They are truly a gift from God. Glad to hear Mom & baby are doing well. As a new grandma, I can say they rule the roost. Case in point, I'm typing this while holding Ryan.

Brenda

scubapup once bubbled...
Aren't babies great? They are truly a gift from God. Glad to hear Mom & baby are doing well. As a new grandma, I can say they rule the roost. Case in point, I'm typing this while holding Ryan.

Brenda

I thought I saw drool on the screen! :D

What a great surprise to end the day. Always love to hear about new arrivals. Thank you for sharing your joyful experiance with us all.

Best wishes,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom