My June-July trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I completed my latest dive trip report for the Philippines link.

I spent five weeks in-country traveling to some new locations as well as re-visiting others.

This report is inclusive of my four trips to the Philippines.

No doubt it will be controversial as respects dive locations but it is only my opinion and one from and amateur underwater photographers viewpoint.

Thanks in advance for reading it.

Nice report, Gilligan! I never seem to have the time (or energy) to do all the work involved, but I appreciate it when someone else does :).

One observation though, you don't seem to have mentioned Cabilao, which both Diver Dennis and Pakman rated very highly for the underwater photography. Any reason? Just curious, but it's a place I'll be heading to soon, and almost exclusively as a result of seeing their photographs...

BTW, love the bottle of rum dead-centre in your "battery charging centre" - I like a man with the right priorities.

Thanks again!

Good report- short and sweet. Can't really offer any opinions on the other places you've visited but do love diving in Sabang/PG.

lol, gio. hehehehehe.

nice report, Gilli.

larry- when are you going to cabilao?

When are you going to invite me :D

Nah, seriously it's all on hold until September when I decide what I'm doing work-wise. I am nipping down to PG in September as there's an animals gathering, but trust me, you don't want to experience that :shakehead:

THE Hammerhead:
Nah, seriously it's all on hold until September when I decide what I'm doing work-wise. I am nipping down to PG in September as there's an animals gathering, but trust me, you don't want to experience that :shakehead:

hahahahahahahaha!

hey, zee is coming down in September, too, u ought to invite him in that animals gathering. he might be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom