my first u/w pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agape

Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you remember me, I haven't posted in quite a while. I got a C-5050 a while ago not long after they came out and got the u/w housing for it at the same time. I haven't actually gotten around to diving with it until last week when I went on a cruise. The only place we ended up diving was in Roatan, but we also stopped at Cancun, Cozumel (did some snorkeling) and Belize. I really wish we had gone diving in belize too. Roatan was probly best place I've been diving and some other people on the ship also went to belize and said that it was even better there. Oh well I did get to see my very first seahorse! Two of them even. I didn't take the cam on the first dive but took it on the second. Batteries ended up diving about 3/4 thru the dive. Should have changed the batteries before the dive. duh! I'll know for next time. Anyway wanted to share the pics with you. I ende dup just leaving it on auto and didn't have the flash on. The water was pretty clear and wasn't too dark so didn't think I needed it. Anyway let me know what you guys think. I did get a few butt shots and a kiss too. It was really hard to see that one so i ended up just cropping the pic so you can actually see it. Without further adu here they be: www.agape1.net/travel/cruise click on Roatan for dive pics.

Edit: also wanted to add we are thinking about heading back to Roatan either this year or next for a week of diving. The place we dove with Anthony's Key was great and their packages don't look too bad. We've also heard good things about Fantasy Island. If anyone else has suggestions on places to stay in Roatan, please let me know.

I highly recommend CoCo View resort on the south side of Roatan, next door to Fantasy Island. Check out the many posts in the Central America travel location forums. You can't beat the easy shore diving, the best dive boats in the world or the fabulous diving. It's a real dive dedicated resort. If you need entertainment at night, best stay somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom